It’s going to be a short post today, as I took some time off last week to spend time with friends, rest, and reflect on the year I’ve had so far.
That being said, here are some highlights from the last 7 days:
- Confirmed the date for my next in-person strap-on class at the Happy Kitten Pleasure School. Join us on Sunday, December 12 if you’re interested!
- Started drafting my next article on masturbation and what to do when it feels like it’s having negative effects on someone’s life. Also: is porn addiction real? Follow me on Medium to be alerted as soon as it’s published and find out.
- Interviewed sex business owners about the barriers people face around getting involved in kink and how sex professionals can help lower them. The article I’ll write from these interviews will hopefully be published by a major adult industry website (fingers crossed!).
- Scaled back my advice offerings on Reddit and put some time into refinining my business plan, strategy, and goals.
- Joined T. Langstaff in the effort to build a sex-positive Facebook group for stories, advice, and more. You can request to join if you’d like, and of course if you’re on Facebook you can always follow my page, Sex Coach Shannon.
In other exciting news: my coaching clientele is growing! All this hard work is starting to pay off, and people are starting to find their way to me for help with overcoming obstacles to fulfilling sex lives. I’m so excited, and grateful, to be with them for the journey.
If you’d like to learn more about whether sex coaching is right for you, try checking out my post on What is Sex Coaching?
I have a lot to be thankful for this year, all things considered. I’ve managed to stay afloat mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially. I’ve embarked on a new business trajectory with a lot of promise in a field where I feel needed. I’ve also spent more time with family than I was able to in 2020.
Here’s to another year to be grateful for.
Stay sexy. ❤
Subscribe to this blog to get new posts delivered to your inbox: