Squirt endlessly—or make your partners squirt—with Sex Coach Shannon’s step-by-step instruction
*Zoom link provided after registration is complete.
Join squirting expert and certified sex coach Shannon Burton in this informative and orgasmic class.
You’ll get step-by-step instructions on:
- preparing your (or your partner’s) body, mind, and pelvic floor for maximum spray
- specific types of stimulation to use, and when and where to use them
- how to read your (or your partner’s) body to enter the Orgasmic Splash Zone
Achieving female ejaculation is a delicate balance, but one easily struck once you know what you’re doing. This fun, wet, no-holds-barred lesson is sure to leave your sheets soaked!
This event is an educational webinar presentation on squirting skills. Attendee participation in the form of questions and additional insights is welcome.
Date & Time: Thu. June 22, 8pm CST
Clothing is required if on camera.
Respectful language is required if unmuted.
The link is provided after your registration is complete. Sharing this link with others will result in a permanent ban from future classes.
Registration is for adults aged 21+.
Refunds are available in the case of facilitator cancellation. If you wish to gift/sell your ticket to someone else, email email@example.com.
Who is Sex Coach Shannon?
Hi! I’m a certified sex coach and educator based in New Orleans, LA. I provide coaching and classes for singles, couples, and groups looking to discover more ways to experience pleasure, sensuality, intimacy, and sex.
I’ve helped many people learn how to:
- orgasm more easily, frequently, and powerfully
- intensify erotic connection with partners
- build healthy & happy nonmonogamous relationships
- explore kinks like BDSM, strap-on sex, and cuckolding
Together, we can delve deep into your sexuality and discover possibilities like never before.
Interested in private coaching? Book a discovery call now to start the journey.
More on how I help people:
I meet clients on Zoom or at my French Quarter location in New Orleans. First-time coaching sessions with new clients are virtual.
How does sex coaching work?
Sex coaching provides clients with a knowledgeable expert and safe space to ask questions about sex and sexuality. It’s often similar to talk-based counseling.
As a sex coach, my role is to:
- honor my clients’ trust and confidentiality
- gain a complete understanding of clients’ sex-related goals
- provide accurate, safe, fact-based information and guidance to help clients have the sex life they desire and deserve
A sex coach can:
- share new ideas to practice in the bedroom
- provide professional insight backed by the latest sexual research
- ensure that you’re being safe in your pursuit of sexual goals
- offer tips for enhancing your sexual journey
- advise on the best course of action when communicating with partners
A sex coach does not:
- Provide therapy or counseling. Most do not have the required educational background to adequately help clients manage disorders or recover from trauma. (Though sex therapists with these qualifications do exist.)
- Have sex with clients. Some may use touch-based methods (called sexological bodywork or somatic sex therapy). Some coaches may refer clients to sex surrogates, but only if having sex with another person would be helpful to their process.
Sexual Satisfaction is Just a Click Away
Shannon Burton, SXI is a professional sex coach certified through a program aligned with American College of Sexologists standards. Book a free 15-min discovery call today or fill out my free intake form to find out whether your blocks to better sex can be resolved with sex coaching.
Have questions before you book? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if a consultation is right for you.