What’s on your sexual roadmap?
What makes you uniquely hot in bed?
What makes sex especially hot for you?
The answers could surprise you.
With the help of sexual roadmapping and a custom journey, you can:
- discover untapped aspects of your sexuality
- explore the edges of personal sexual frontiers
- more fully embrace sexual confidence
- share your truest sexual self with others
Book a virtual sexual roadmapping session if you’re ready for the newest and hottest stage of your sex life.
What is a sexual roadmap?
A sexual roadmap clearly lays out your unique sexual strengths, roadblocks, and desires.
- Strengths are things currently working in favor of your sexuality, sex life, and/or sexual satisfaction. Examples include experience, willingness to try new things, good communication, and curiosity. (These are just examples: your strengths may be different.)
- Roadblocks are things currently working against your sexuality, sex life, and/or sexual satisfaction. Examples include stress, busy schedules, exhaustion, a routine sex life, or a lack of new/fresh ideas. (Again, these are examples. Yours may be different.)
- Desires are visions of hotter sex: what you’d like your sexuality, sex life, and/or sexual satisfaction to look like in the near future. Examples include mastering a sexual skill, adding a new sexual element to an existing relationship, feeling sexually confident, or living a sexually satisfied life.
Using your unique sexual roadmap, I’ll create a custom journey to get you from where you currently stand when it comes to sex and sexuality to your next, hotter level.
How do I get my custom journey?
A custom journey requires a map. And like any map, a sexual roadmap is created based on exploration and discovery.
To get your sexual roadmap, you’ll schedule a quick virtual Roadmapping Session. During this session, I’ll ask questions to uncover your sexual strengths, roadblocks, and desires.
Using this sexual roadmap, I’ll create your custom journey. Both the roadmap and the journey will be provided to you shortly after your Roadmapping Session.
Do I have to be in a relationship to get a custom journey?
Nope! Single folks can also benefit from custom journeys.
Can my partner(s) and I get a shared custom journey?
Yep! However, you’ll need to book a separate roadmapping session for each partner. Each person will receive their personal roadmap and the shared custom journey.
What does the custom journey look like?
Your custom journey is a digital document detailing the steps you can take over the course of a few weeks to maximize your strengths and overcome roadblocks to hotter sex.
Does the custom journey involve coaching?
Depending on your goals, I may recommend coaching as an option. If there is a path to hotter sex that doesn’t involve coaching, it will be provided in detail.
Who is Sex Coach Shannon?
Hi! I’m a certified sex coach and educator based in New Orleans, LA. I provide coaching and classes for singles, couples, and groups looking to discover more ways to experience pleasure, sensuality, intimacy, and sex.
I’ve helped many people learn how to:
- orgasm more easily, frequently, and powerfully
- intensify erotic connection with partners
- build healthy & happy nonmonogamous relationships
- explore kinks like BDSM, strap-on sex, and cuckolding
Want to learn more? Book a discovery call now to start the journey.
More on how I help people:
I meet clients on Zoom or at my French Quarter location in New Orleans. First-time coaching sessions with new clients are virtual.
As a sex coach, my role is to:
- honor my clients’ trust and confidentiality
- gain a complete understanding of clients’ sex-related goals
- provide accurate, safe, fact-based information and guidance to help clients have the sex life they desire and deserve
This looks a little different depending on each individual, couple, or partnership. However, there’s a typical flow that works for most situations—
What happens during a road mapping session:
Once you book your session, I’ll direct you to my intake form. This form gives me an idea of what brings you to me and what you’re hoping to get out of the experience. The information you provide helps me prepare for a productive session.
During your session, I’ll ask clarifying questions about the contents of your intake form. Afterward, I’ll use that information to create your roadmap and custom journey, complete with milestones along the path to achieving your sexual desires.
Will I have to book coaching sessions?
In most cases, custom journeys can be completed without further sessions. In other cases, coaching sessions may be the most productive and/or quickest route to achieving your sexual desires.
How does sex coaching work?
Sex coaching provides clients with a knowledgeable expert and safe space to ask questions about sex and sexuality. It’s often similar to talk-based counseling.
A sex coach can:
- share new ideas to practice in the bedroom
- provide professional insight backed by the latest sexual research
- ensure that you’re being safe in your pursuit of sexual goals
- offer tips for enhancing your sexual journey
- advise on the best course of action when communicating with partners
A sex coach does not:
- Provide therapy or counseling. Most do not have the required educational background to adequately help clients manage disorders or recover from trauma. (Though sex therapists with these qualifications do exist.)
- Have sex with clients. Some may use touch-based methods (called sexological bodywork or somatic sex therapy). Some coaches may refer clients to sex surrogates, but only if having sex with another person would be helpful to their process.
A note on masturbation coaching: Many people seek a sex coach for guided masturbation sessions. If this describes you, look for coaches that explicitly offer this service, as many sex coaches do not. Clients who masturbate during coaching sessions without the knowledge and consent of the coach can face legal consequences.
How to Prepare for a Roadmapping Session
If you’re ready for a sexual roadmapping session, that’s great! Here are some things you can do to be prepared and get the most out of your session:
- Complete the intake form. Here’s a look at my intake form with questions about your health, sexual history, relationship history, and more. You’ll be directed to this form after you book your session. Do your best to answer each question as completely as you can. Set aside some time so you don’t have to rush. If you struggle to pay attention to long forms, you can schedule a free discovery call to answer the questions that way instead.
- Exercise self-care before your session. Talking about sex can be really hard. Most of us weren’t brought up in a sex-positive culture which made it easy to do. Knowing that you’re going into a sex coaching session can bring a sense of discomfort. Do your best to unwind and relax as much as possible ahead of time and take care of yourself. Don’t forget to breathe when you get there!
- Remember that a sex coach is just a person who wants to help. It can feel strange to turn to someone who is an “expert” in something that we’re led to believe should be easy. However, it’s important to remember that sex coaches just want to help people have the sex life they desire. Even when sharing very intimate details about your life, a sex coach isn’t in the business of passing judgment—they’re there to gather information, provide resources and information, and cheer you on to a more fulfilling sex life.
Better Sex is Just a Click Away
Shannon Burton, SXI is a professional sex coach certified through a program aligned with American College of Sexologists standards. Book a free 15-min discovery call today or fill out my free intake form to find out whether your blocks to better sex can be resolved with sex coaching.
Have questions before you book? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if a consultation is right for you.
Private Sex Coaching
Classes & Presentations
I facilitate trainings, webinars, and workshops on topics like:
- Understanding and practicing consent
- Curating sex-positive culture
- LGBTQIA+ inclusive practices
- Engaging in kink and BDSM
- Ethical/consensual nonmonogamy
- How-to’s for sexual exploration