Follow along as Sex Coach Shannon guides you to erotic ecstasy.
*Couples only; limit 6 couples.
*French Quarter location provided after registration is complete.
Can’t make the date? Book a private class.
Join erotic massage expert and certified sex coach Shannon Burton for this hands-on couple’s class.
Follow along and take turns exploring each other’s erogenous and erotic zones to achieve new pleasure heights.
- Discover little-known erotic zones and how to stimulate them for maximum whole-body pleasure.
- Practice erotic touch skills to make your partner tremble and sigh using slow, luxurious stimulation of all your favorite areas.
- Let go in a warm, sensually lit room outfitted with cushioned massage areas and coconut oil. (You are also welcome to bring your own products and towels if desired.)
This class builds upon skills covered in Erotic Massage I. It is a couples-only, clothing-optional opportunity to put your skills into deep practice.
Date & Time: TBD
Location: Address to this cozy location will be provided after registration is complete.
Clothing is optional. Changing areas and bathrooms are available.
Registration is for 2 adults aged 21+.
Refunds are available in the case of facilitator cancellation. If you wish to gift/sell your ticket to someone, email email@example.com.
Who is Sex Coach Shannon?
Hi! I’m a certified sex coach and educator based in New Orleans, LA. I provide coaching and classes for singles, couples, and groups looking to discover more ways to experience pleasure, sensuality, intimacy, and sex.
I’ve helped many women and gender nonconforming folks learn how to:
- increase libido / sex drive
- orgasm more easily, frequently, and powerfully
- build healthy nonmonogamous relationships
- explore kinks like BDSM
Together, we can delve deep into your sexuality and discover possibilities like never before.
Interested in private coaching? Take a look at my coaching programs:
More on how I help people:
I meet clients on Zoom or at my French Quarter location in New Orleans. First-time coaching sessions with new clients are virtual.
How does sex coaching work?
Sex coaching provides clients with a knowledgeable expert and safe space to ask questions about sex and sexuality. It’s often similar to talk-based counseling.
As a sex coach, my role is to:
- honor my clients’ trust and confidentiality
- gain a complete understanding of clients’ sex-related goals
- provide accurate, safe, fact-based information and guidance to help clients have the sex life they desire and deserve
A sex coach can:
- share new ideas to practice in the bedroom
- provide professional insight backed by the latest sexual research
- ensure that you’re being safe in your pursuit of sexual goals
- offer tips for enhancing your sexual journey
- advise on the best course of action when communicating with partners
A sex coach does not:
- Provide therapy or counseling. Most do not have the required educational background to adequately help clients manage disorders or recover from trauma. (Though sex therapists with these qualifications do exist.)
- Have sex with clients. Some may use touch-based methods (called sexological bodywork or somatic sex therapy). Some coaches may refer clients to sex surrogates, but only if having sex with another person would be helpful to their process.
Sexual Satisfaction is Just a Click Away
Shannon Burton, SXI is a professional sex coach certified through a program aligned with American College of Sexologists standards.
Have questions before you book? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if a consultation is right for you.